A psychiatrist recently asked me if there were any virtual reality
applications in his field.  He wasn't sure if anyone had developed anything
so specific at this point, but was also interested in general medical
applications of virtual reality.

Searches in MEDLINE, Magazine Index and UnCover have produced a few references
on general medical applications (mostly surgical), but
I'm hoping that the collective consciousness of the list might have some other
ideas about where to look for info, or even know of some specific
applications of this technology that I have not discovered.

Thanks for your help!

Debbie Skolnik
Medical Librarian
Suburban Hospital