Because of space problems, we have to convert to microform and have decided
to buy microfiche.  However, we are caught up in two factions as to whether
the fiche should be positive or negative.

One faction says that negative fiche is best because when you make a
print, none of the scratches on the fiche show up.

The other faction says that positive is easier on the eyes.

We thought a quick poll of microform users would help resolve the conflict.

Positive______Yes             Negative _____Yes

Any reasons for your choice would be appreciated. Will publish the results
for the list.

Thanks!