HeSCA (Health Sciences Communication Association) sells a nice thick book
titled Patient Education Sourcebook, v. II (1990)(HeSCA, 6105 Lindell
Bouelvard, St. Louis, Missouri, 63112) with a subject index which lists
some 30-40 videos on Diabetes.  Item listings are short, non-evaluative.
Library journal covers some consumer health videos -- usually a couple per
issue have evaluative reviews. The National Library of Medicine owns a
number of AV reference books, and might be a good place to call and talk
to directly for suggestions, or you could call me and chat -- I could pull
out the book and read listings to you!

Philip Arny ([log in to unmask])
Health Sciences Library and Information Center
University of Washington SB-55
Seattle, WA 98195