A friend asked me to join him in an electronic medical billing
endeavor.  He attended a seminar given by a company that
trains individuals for the necessary certification.  The
articles he was given show that you can earn a substantial
amount of money from relatively few clients.  It is proclaimed
to be the number one startup for 1993.  Everything I've heard
sounds good, but I have a few questions for anyone who has
started or tried to start a similar business:

1. What were your startup costs like?
2. One article claims that you can earn 50K+/year from only 4
   clients.  Is this accurate?
3. How much does the certification cost and how hard are the
   requirements?
4. How long did it take you to get rolling (what kind of
   timeline did you follow?)
5. Do you have any tips or recommendations based on your
   experiences?
6. For medical professionals, is this a service you are using
   or have interest in using?

Any responses would be greatly appreciated!

Mike

--
Michael A. Enfield             | If anyone hears of any good Clipper openings,
[log in to unmask]    | I'm looking to change jobs...