I'm working on a project to put together a database of information together
about Lyme disease.  The "database" would contain medical journal articles
/ abstracts and other professional writings on the subject.  The goal would be
to search the database using key words and have the matching articles appear
as the search results.  Sounds pretty simple.  We've all seen such systems.

Questions:
  1. Can anyone recommend a Unix-based software package that can accomplish
  this?
  2. What are the legal ramifications of putting copyrighted material on-line?
  Only a select bunch of people will have access to the database, BTW.

  Thanks.
  -Marc.
              Marc C. Gabriel         [log in to unmask]
              (215) 867-9499        FAX: (215) 974-6410