We have been offered the British journal of psychiatry, 1985-1993,
but complete only for the years 1986-1990. As it is already held in our library
the donor is happy for any medical library to accept it. Local libraries would
obviously take preference over foreign ones, and any handling fees would need to
be covered by the recipient library.

Vivienne F. Bernath       Ph: +61 3 565 2638
Subject Librarian         Fax: +61 3 565 2612
Biomedical Library        Email: [log in to unmask]
Monash University         Mail: Wellington Road CLAYTON 3185