This message is being cross posted to MEDLIB-L and LIBREF-L
Have you checked the CERN World Wide Web (Geneva).  Telnet to
          info.cern.ch   They list all sorts of things.  Look under
          the subject "libraries" and you will find a listing of
          online catalogs all over the world.

          Tom Williams, Univ. Miami Medical
          We have some visiting nursing faculty from Thailand who will
          be here for one year. Are there people out there in E-land
          from Thailand who might be interested in sharing experiences
          with these individuals. Also--does anyone know if Mahidol
          University and Chulalongkorn University are on Internet,
          particularly the nursing schools? If so, may I have some
          Internet address to pass on to these faculty members?

Thanks,
Helen

Health Sciences Librarian        Voice: (817) 273-3000 ext 4981
Central Library                  Fax:   (817) 273-3392
Box 19497                        Internet:[log in to unmask]
University of Texas at Arlington **********************************
Arlington, Texas 76013-0497 ***************************************