> This message is being cross posted to MEDLIB-L and LIBREF-L
> We have some visiting nursing faculty from Thailand who will
> be here for one year. Are there people out there in E-land
> from Thailand who might be interested in sharing experiences
> with these individuals. Also--does anyone know if Mahidol
> University and Chulalongkorn University are on Internet,
> particularly the nursing schools? If so, may I have some
> Internet address to pass on to these faculty members?
>
> Thanks,
> Helen
>
> Helen Hough-Stow **************************************************
> Health Sciences Librarian        Voice: (817) 273-3000 ext 4981
> Central Library                  Fax:   (817) 273-3392
> Box 19497                        Internet:[log in to unmask]
> University of Texas at Arlington **********************************
> Arlington, Texas 76013-0497 ***************************************

  HeleN:
  Chulalongkorn Univ is on Internet, but I I have not get internet address
  for Mahidol Yet.  I will get the College of Medicine at Chula. internet
  soon, she (librarian) is learning how to get in to the system right now.
   I will keep you update more by Novemeber, I am going there next month.
  There is one internet address at Siriraj.

  Walee chotikavanic                 INTERNET ADD
  Hillcrest Health Center            [log in to unmask]
  2129 sw 59th
  Oklahoma City  OK  73119
  405-680-2190
  fax 405-680-2430