 An update of my BITNET/Internet Health Science Resource List
 (09-08-93) is now available via ftp from FTP.SURA.NET.

 This is a comprehensive list of health science resources available on
 the networks. The list includes Listserv groups, Usenet groups, Freenets,
 Data Archives, Electronic Publications & Health Science oriented databases.
 This update also includes anonymous ftp sites for software applications and
 several new Gopher sites, databases and libraries.  I hope you
 this document useful.

 Access via ftp: ftp.sura.net            Directory: pub/nic
 FILE: medical.resources.9-93

To retrieve the file:
ftp ftp.sura.net
Login:  anonymous      (note lower case)
Password:  Your e-mail address
cd pub/nic
get medical.resources.9-93   (optional dir command for a direstory listing)
quit   (after the file has been transferred)

For those without ftp access, send me a personal request with health
science resource as the subject and I'll gladly forward you a copy.

Lee Hancock                            || Archie R. Dykes Library
Educational Technologist               || 3901 Rainbow Blvd.
University of Kansas Medical Center    || Kansas City, KS 66160-7181
                                       || (913) 588-7144
Bitnet   - LE07144@UKANVM              ||
Internet - [log in to unmask] || "Knowledge is nothing if not
                                       ||  shared"... Me
Owner & Editor: Internet/BitNet Health Science Resources List
OWNER CPRI-L ([log in to unmask])