Here are a few sources I found:

Mayo Clinic Family Health Book (CD-ROM, Macintosh) $99.95
I don't know anything about the quality or level of this, but given the name,
it's probably a good resource. I saw this in an ad in MacUser, so I don't know
if an IBM version is also available. Distributed by Educorp, 7434 Trade St.,
San Diego, CA 92121. (619) 536-9999

The Family Doctor (CD-ROM, IBM compatible) $89.49
"Provides comprehensive and easy-to-understand medical info to assis in making
decision on a medical diagnosis or treatment, the use of prescription drugs,
and the basics of human anatomy."

Personal Medical Advisor (CD-ROM, IBM compatible) $314
"A one-stop reference for personal health care needs. Includes the full text
of seven books." Includes 780 images.

These last two I found in EBSCO's CD-ROM Handbook, 1993. They are available
from EBSCO. Call EBSCO for ordering and product information.

Mark