I have a reference question I have been unsuccessful in
answering....Any/all suggestions are greatly appreciated:

My patron wants  statistics on pre-term delivery rates (for live births) on
an international level.  Demographic yearbook, vital statistics, popline,
MEDLINE,W.H.O. State of the world children, were checked with no success.
Please send suggestions to me  directly ([log in to unmask])

Thanks.
Sylvia Nicholas
Reference Librarian                                     Voice: 312 503-7074

Galter Health Sciences Library
Northwestern University                           [log in to unmask]
303 E. Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL  60611-3008                                 Fax 312 503-8028