According to the publisher, via EBSCO, as of August 20, the
journal SURGICAL PATHOLOGY was reporting a delay in publication -
the last one being v. 5 no. 1 (early 1993, but no month on the
issue).  But, today one of the pathologists here told me he was
at a meeting last week and learned that the journal had ceased
publication, and was being absorbed by THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL
OF SURGICAL PATHOLOGY.  I called my rep at EBSCO, and she gave me
the info she had as of August 20th, and followed up with a call
to the publisher.  She got a recording saying that the person she
needed to speak with was out of the country until the end of the
week.  I know my person at EBSCO will call me back, but I'm
wondering if anyone has any other information about this title.

Thanks.

Janet Cowen
Methodist Hospitals of Dallas