Dear Medlib-ers
I've had a question regarding "artist's disease" (not to be confused with
"musician's disease") - something similar to temporomandibular joint syndrome.
I understand that with musicians it's like repetative motion injuries for those
who blow wind instruments.  I'm not sure how it would effect an artist - maybe
teeth-clenching while pondering the canvas/marble/other media?  In any case it
does involve facial pain.  Any help in finding an answer will be greatly
appreciated.  Please respond directly to me (if there is interest, I'll
summarize for the list).  THANKS in advance.
Cheryle Cann    Health Sciences Library   Univ of MO-St. Louis
[log in to unmask]    (314)553-5909 voice   (314)553-5281 fax