                  I N T E R O F F I C E   M E M O R A N D U M

                                        Date Sent:17-Sep-1993 09:32am
                                        From:     JILL SMITH
                                                  SMITH JILL
                                        Dept:     Information Services
                                        Tel No:   2898578

TO:  Remote Addressee                     ( [log in to unmask] )

Subject: US NAS Agent Orange Study

Does anyone know where we can obtain a copy of a report released by the National
Academy of Sciences on 27 July on the link between Agent Orange and cancer? The
stduy was reported in the Melbourne Age on 27 July, and was conducted for the US
Dept. of Veterans Affairs. We have searched some Dialog databases to try to
verify the title, but with only minimal success.

Thanks in advance!

Jill Buckley Smith
Senior Reference Librarian
Australian Dept. of Health, Housing, Local Govt. & Community Services
G.P.O. Box 9848,
Canberra  A.C.T. 2601
Australia
Ph: +61 6 2898578