My library doesn't have this journal, so I can't help with your
specific request.  However, if you're not aware of it, a summer
1993 issue of New England Journal of Medicine has an article on
traveller's diarrhea.  Maybe this one would fill your need?

> I'm looking for a library which owns the journal Infectious Diseases in
> Clinical Practice.  Specifically, I need the following article:
>
>         DuPont HL
>         10 most common questions about traveller's diarrhea
>         Inf Dis Clin Pract  1992 1:396-
>
> I've had no success verifying this citation or locating the journal. The
> doc which gave me the citation usually has pretty accurate information, so
> hopefully this is a good one too!
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Nancy Firchow
> O'Connor Hospital
> Library Media Center

> TEL: 408-947-2500 x4090
> FAX: 408-947-2721
Terry Wiggins, Director, Idaho Health Sciences Library
Box 8089, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209-8089
internet:  [log in to unmask]
voice:  (208) 236-4182                fax: (208) 236- 4687