Am I the only person on this list who is disturbed by the willingness
of the copy shop owner to make multiple copies of a personal
document (after all it had not yet been made public by the president)
and of the willingness of others (including apparently librarians and
physicians) to buy copies of such a document?  I believe in the
public nature of our government, but I also believe that all of us
(including public officials) have the right to have their private
documents kept private until a)they are required to make them
public by law 2) THEY chose to make them public.  After all, Clinton
is still working on this document and the resulting policy may have
major differences.