The story I saw about this was in the Seattle Times 2-3 weeks ago
(presumably picked up from one of the wire services).  I didn't keep
a copy, but to the best of my recollection, it stated that the
incidence of breast cancer amoung librarians, nuns, teachers(?) and
nurses(?) - the first two groups were specifically mentioned and I think
the others were also included - is about 62% higher than normal.  The
report stated that the connection is probably related to delayed
childbearing rather than the occupations per se.

Carolyn G. Weaver
Associate Director for Administration
Health Sciences Library
University of Washington        e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
SB-55                           phone:   206/543-3401
Seattle, Wa.  98195             fax:     206/543-8066