Just to let everyone know--there is no "leaking" involved here.  The
government has issued the preliminary draft to the press and major
organizations already.  How do you think the Wall Street Journal and the
American Medical Association has been able to issue summaries of the plan?
Clinton has been more than open about this plan.  Of course there will be
revisions as time goes on, but at least it is a start!  EVERYONE in this
country will have health care finally and WILL NEVER LOSE IT!
(These are my own views and not necessarily those of my institution.)