The following files are now available on my anonymous ftp site
for those of you who might be interested.  [Instructions at end
of message.]

     Costterm.txt   This is a hedge (with definitions where
                    available) of cost and insurance terms
                    which I created in 1991.

     Survterm.txt   This is a hedge (with NLM definitions where
                    available) of terms related to surveys,
                    epidemiology and the like, also done in 1991.

I am planning on updating these two hedges in the near future.

You will recall that I uploaded a file of Journal titles with
abbreviations a month or so ago.  I have uploaded a revision to
this file along with my serials by subject file.

     sera993.txt    contains over 400 titles with their
                    abbreviations.

     sers993.txt    contains a listing of over 900 journal titles
                    in alphabetical order by subject.

These two lists are passed out each fall to new School of Public
Health and Community Medicine students taking our introductory
Health Services class, HSERV 511.

I am also making available syllabi from our fall quarter 1993
health services classes. Those syllabi will be found in the
subdirectory:  /public/course.materials .  Current syllabi from
all our health services classes will be maintained in this
directory.

The latest four issues of my Update in Health Services Research
are also available in the subdirectory /public/larssondir .
Filenames are:

     up116all.txt
     up117all.txt
     up118all.txt
     up119all.txt

Instructions for accessing these files follow:

     ftp fpt.u.washington.edu
     cd /public/larssondir
         or  cd /public/course.materials
     dir [or lis]
     get [or mget] filename.ext

If you have problems with accessing any of these materials,
please let me know.

Regards,
Laura Larsson
Research Librarian