Grateful Med or Medline on SilverPlatter??

I want to provide networked access to Medline for about 70 users.  The
question is whether to lease and network Medline on SilverPlatter or to
mount Grateful Med on the server and use decentralized access to Grateful
Med searching MEDLARS directly.  We have a Novell LAN and we use TCPIP
Telnet for Internet access.  I can deal with the economic considerations,
however I am interested in getting advice from the users' point of view
(which interface is better, which search software is better) and also from
the technical point of view (i.e. is Grateful Med on a LAN using Telnet a
troublefree configuration?).  Please respond directly to me at

David Colborne, Institute for Biodiagnostics, Winnipeg MB (204) 984-6027