> Does anyone out there know where I could find the abbreviations of the
> cancer regiments/treatments/protocols? I get a lot of requests for
> literature searches where the oncologists would like information
> on CMF or MOP or whatever.
> Thanks for your attention
> Janice Lester
> Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
> Rockville, MD 20850
> Tel (301) 279-6101
> Fax (301) 279-6500

Janice, I'll try and find something over here at PDQ headquarters for you.
Where are these abbreviations coming from and in what context? Titles,
etc You can give me a call, I'm right down the pike .

+  Sandy Dwiggins               Internet: [log in to unmask]        +
+  Building 82, Room 111        Phone: (301) 496-7406                    +
+  Bethesda, Maryland 20892     Fax:   (301) 480-8105                    +