There is a _Directory of Holistic Medicine and Alternative Health Care
Services in the U.S._ edited by Shirley Linde and Donald J. Carrow.  It was
published in 1985 by Health Plus Publishers, P.O. Box 22001, Phoenix,
Arizona 85028.  In your area you might try calling "For Your Health
Pharmacy" in Kent who sell allied health products.  There is also a Bostyr
College of Naturopathic Medicine in Washington, but my source could not
remember the city where it is located.  He also said he has recently seen
reference to a newer directory but could not remember the details.
   Hope this is of some use to you.  I have fond memories of the 2 years I
spent in Spokane's old Fort Wright College in the mid-'60s.

Rose Araya