> Janice Lester asked about abbreviations for cancer protocols.  A list is
> included in Appendix C of the new PDQ USER GUIDE.  The user guide can be
> acquired via anonymous ftp.  The address is nlmpubs.nlm.nih.gov.  Logon as
> nlmpubs using your e-mail address as the password.  The PDQ file is stored in
> the online directory in nlmpubs under the name pdq.txt.  You can also get the
> user guide from CancerNet or CancerFax.  It comes in five sections.  If you
> just want the section which will include Appendix C, the alphanumeric you will
> need for the CancerNet or CancerFax is cn-40052.
>
> Leslie Cable
> Oregon Health Sciences University Library

All of us at PDQ are very gratified to see the responses about PDQ...we're
all glad your using both cancernet and cancerfax so frequently, just remember
that the protocols are NOT on Cancerfax or Cancernet...they can only be
found online through MEDLARS or BRS.  Stay tuned for more developments
however,.....
Sandy

+  Sandy Dwiggins               Internet: [log in to unmask]        +
+  Building 82, Room 111        Phone: (301) 496-7406                    +
+  Bethesda, Maryland 20892     Fax:   (301) 480-8105                    +