I went to a copyright workshop a while ago, and learned that keeping
search results is a copyright violation.  If you want to use the search
results a second time you are expected to go online and run the search
again and print out the results again.  I think that library patrons are
allowed to keep a copy of the output, but a library is not allowed to--at
least in the U.S.  I keep my search results online for a couple months
(just in case my client loses their copy), and after two months I delete
them.

Dawn E. Bergacker ([log in to unmask])