>I have to catalogue the following book:

>Textbook of surgery : biological bases of modern surgical practice
>published from W.V. SAUNDERS.

>I would like to Know if Davis-Christopher is the name of the author
>          or if they are two authors. If some body can help in this
>          matter, I'll appreciate so much. Please, answer me
>          directly, not at the list.

          Earlier editions were written by Loyal Davis and Frederick
          Christopher.  Hence, it has come to be called the
          Davis-Christopher Textbook... and has had other "editors"
          even though the originals are no longer working on it.  The
          same principle as Cecil-Loeb, etc . I'm not even sure if
          they're still alive, Davis was born in 1896 and Christopher
          in 1889.  I'm sure if you look in OCLC you'll have their
          final dates.

          Tom Williams, Univ. Miami Medical