Grateful Med's inability to offer an "interactive" approach, especially
when the first search attempt fails (for whatever reason: too much stuff,
zero results, wrong search terms ["what was I thinking?"], or limitations)
is its great shortcoming.  Such an ability is the strong point of any
CD-ROM application (I speak from CD-PLUS experience here, but the concepts
are the same): the ability to mix and match different elements one at a
time until a satisfactory result is reached.

Mike Scully
Reference Library                            Voice: 206/386-2484
Swedish Medical Center|Seattle                 Fax: 206/386-3570
747 Summit Ave                            Internet: [log in to unmask]
Seattle WA  98104-2196                CLASS ONTYME: SWEDEMC