 Thanks to all who responded about routing/circulating
 your journals.  It appears that many do not, but make
 your journals.  It appears that many do circulate their
 your journals.  It appears that many do not circulate theirjournals, but make exceptions as needed.  My e-mail address
 is through Ebsconet.  My institution is Saint Thomas Hospital
 is through Ebsconet.  My institution is Saint Thomas Hospitala not-for-profit institution.Dixie Williamson
 Saint Thomas HospitalJulius Jacobs Health Sciences LibraryBox 380
 Nashville, TN  37202-0380