Recently a faculty member requested that our library purchase
two slide sets:
1) SLIDE ATLAS OF ESSENTIAL IMMUNOLOGY by Roitt, Hon, and
Delves. 1992. Published by Blackwell, $995.00.
2) SLIDE ATLAS OF IMMUNOLOGY by Roitt, 3rd ed.
Published by Mosby, $950.00.
Because they are both by Roitt, I am concerned that they
may duplicate each other or be very similar.  I have
contacted both publishers and neither is able to
send me a listing of the title of each slide.
Does anyone have both sets and know if they duplicate each
other?  Does anyone have any comments on either set
or any suggestions for further investigating this matter?
                                Debbie Blecic
                                Univ. Of Il at Chicago