The Aug. 93 issue of the ECONOMIST evidently listed a new book by Brian
Edwards: THE NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE: A MANAGERS TALE, Nuffield Provincial
Hospitals Trust. I found a 1973 book by the same author and publisher
(Oxford Univ. Press) entitled PREPARATIONS FOR CHANGE IN THE NHS.  I have
a request for the new book, and the two works might be interesting reading
together.
Can anyone give me a suggestion on how to find the new book, short of
writing to England?  I might purchase it if not too expensive.
Anelle Kloski, Kaiser Health Plan, Oakland CA  [log in to unmask]