I have heard that the library at the Baxter-Edwards company in Irvine,
California is closing very soon.  Can anyone confirm this?  How are they
going to close out all of their accounts with their vendors I wonder?
Is this a big secret?

Andie
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [log in to unmask]
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [log in to unmask]