                  I N T E R O F F I C E   M E M O R A N D U M

                                        Date Sent:28-Sep-1993 04:17pm
                                        From:     JILL SMITH
                                                  SMITH JILL
                                        Dept:     Information Services
                                        Tel No:   2898578

TO:  Remote Addressee                     ( [log in to unmask] )

Subject: Cancer and Radio Signals

I am posting this query for a colleague who doesn't have access to the Internet.

He has been asked to find any references that indicate a link between radio
signals and cancer. He has searched a number of databases without much success,
although some references were to electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths in
the region of radio signals.

Does anyone know of one or two good references on this subject (if they exist?)?

Thanks in advance.

Jill Buckley Smith
Senior Reference Librarian
Dept. of Health, Housing, Local Government & Community Services
Australia
email: [log in to unmask]
fax: +61 6 2897102
phone: +61 6 2898578