It is time to do a 3-year evaluation of the ACP Journal Club.  A reader
survey was done to get information from the subscribers but I would
like to get feedback from the librarian community.

ACP Journal Club comes out 6 times a year as an abstract journal in
the form of a supplemnt to the Annals of Internal Medicine.
Articles for inclusion are chosen with strict methodology and
content rules.  It was designed to help internists keep up
to date be giving them a selection of the "best" of the important
CLINICAL literature that was published in the previous 2 months.

If you have any comments on what we are doing that needs improving,
features to be added, or anything else you think we should know
please email back to me or call.  I would be especially interested
if there has been any interest in separate subscriptions to the
Journal Club.

Thanks, and again, IF there is enough interest I will summarize
and post.

Ann McKibbon
Research Librarian
Health Information Research Unit