Nancy,

I don't have Millard's address so could you please thank him on my
behalf?  I have been able to look at the CHE online version (ACADEME) on
our local Gopher.  I have also heard about a listserv called MEDINFO-L,
a gopher at Stanford that has medical informatics information,  and
something called COMPUMED that I am looking into.  When I get all the
loose ends tied up, I will post what I have found out.  Thanks again.

Robert Barker

*   Robert Barker                        University of North Texas   *
*   Doctoral Fellow                      School of Library and       *
*   [log in to unmask]                   Information Science       *
*   phone: (817)565-2445                 P.O. Box 13796              *
*                                        Denton, TX  76203-3796      *