In Message Tue, 28 Sep 1993 09:39:03 EDT,
  Teri Lynn Herbert 803-792-2371 <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>I am trying to track down any info or contact for an upcoming meeting in
>Havana, Cuba.  Patron thinks it is Oct. (93 or 94??) and it's about
>Community Health (name not exact).  He is sure it is in Havana.  Our
>issues of Medical Meetings are missing and it is not listed in Scientific
>Meetings.  Can anyone help with this?  It would be greatly appreciated.
>Please reply to me directly and not to the list.  Thanks.
>[log in to unmask]              Medical Univ. of South Carolina Library

It is the IFLA Conference (International Federation of Library
Associations), next August. IFLA Headquarters are in Netherlands.
Unfortunately I do not have the address.
Marta Jorda-Olives
Hospital Vall d'Hebron
Biblioteca
Pg. Vall d'Hebron s/n
08035 Barcelona (Spain)
tel/fax: 34-3-4280811/////////e-mail internet: [log in to unmask]