We are interested in software which will allow us to track usage of
our pcs, stand alone pc-based CD-ROM based work station (and ideally our macs
as well).  We currently use a software program which I believe is known as
Precursor, a menu-based system which tracks hours of use not numbers of uses.
We do not wish to assign passwords to individual users, we would rather
maintain our categories (i.e. students, departments, etc.) but we need to know
numbers of users within these categories.
Ideally the program would provide for presentations of statistics as well
perhaps in the form of a spreadsheet.
If anyone is familiar with a program that would satisfy even some of these
requirements please send me a message, att: Robin Fogel [log in to unmask]  I will
summarize the replies for the listserve.  Thank you in advance.

Robin Fogel
Harold Kohn Vision Science Library
SUNY / State College of Optometry
New York, NY  10010