> Is anyone on the list familiar with something called the 2nd OCLC Online
> Journal - Nursing?  I have had a request to order this and the person
> thinks it is $800/year.  Somehow, I don't think this is the real title.
> If anyone has more information on this, I would appreciate hearing from you.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Helen

> Helen J. Seaton, Health Sciences Librarian
> Noble Science Library                     (602) 965-7609
> Arizona State University                  Internet:  [log in to unmask]
> Tempe, AZ  85287-1506                     Bitnet:    ICHJS@ASUACAD

Sigma Theta Tau, International Honor Society of Nursing and OCLC will
start publishing a new electronic peer-reviewed journal for nurses in
November 1993. The journal is called The Online Journal of Knowledge
Synthesis for Nursing (whatever that means...). Jane Barnsteiner has
been named editor of the journal.

And once again, subscribers will be able to access the journal using
GUIDON, a graphical user interface developed by OCLC, or the OCLC EPS, a
command-driven ASCII user interface.

Greetings,

--

Jukka Englund                                  * T E R K K O *
e-mail: [log in to unmask]  // The right information. Right away. //