On Tue, 21 Sep 1993 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> general and in particular I  would start from the document of the
> administration (i hope to receive something about the problem and the
> solution) and then analyze the problem from the user's (citizen's)point of
> wiews.
> Thank you very much in advance, hopening  to hear from you soon.
> Roberto

Hi Roberto:  I'm curious if you are referring to the National Performance
Review, or the more recent National Information Infrastructure Task Force
Mission statement that came out last week?  I can respond to either, but
was curious if you had a particular interest in one or the other?

Thanks!

(By the way, I bet a lot of people on this list would be really interested
to know if the European Community is developing similar initiatives to
electronically disseminate information to the public.  Do you know?)

Center for Civic Networking                        Richard Civille
P.O. Box 65272                                     Washington Director
Washington, DC 20035                               [log in to unmask]
(202) 362-3831