Sorry if the answer to this question is answered in a FAQ
somewhere. I'm new to the list.

I'm looking for tools on how to become a better conference
facilitator. I manage several and need help being better at it. In
particular, I owuld like materials on time-limited conferences,
where a specific objective and timeline is agreed upon by
participants.

Thanks for any pointers. (BTW, I have the materials from IGC.)

Marshall Mayer                |        Empowering nonprofits with
Executive Director            |           information technology.
Desktop Assistance, Inc.      |     Internet: [log in to unmask]
324 Fuller Avenue - Suite C2  |       Voice and Fax: 406/442-3696
Helena, Montana  59601-5029   |   BBS: 406/442-3329,,,,2222,22,22