On Tue, 21 Sep 1993, Thomas Andrew Newman wrote:

> I can't find "The Guide" (using veronica and archie). Which Calstate
> campus? What does CORE stand for? Do you have the name of someone at CORE -
> or an IP address for them?

I saw a press release for this and may still have the info at home. But
when I tried getting a hold of them over the summer, I got less than
nothing from them.  I don't really think that there's a real product yet,
rather it's just a grant running its course...

daviD

--
   David Morgenstern, BMUG CheerLeader [log in to unmask]
   "The truly wise are as liberal with their wisdom as