We thought the White House posting might be of interest as we approach the
health care coming out party.  I liked this item because it was short.
Most of the other material I've been seeing is pretty long, morning press
conferences and the like.  If they continue to put out briefs and they come
our way, I'll re-post unless folks think health care issues aren't within
the charter of this listserv.  Oh yeah, we don't necessarily endorse this
stuff either -- but its always interesting to see what they have to say
for themselves, before Dan Rather and the New York Times give us all their
interpretations first.  That is one of the values of this medium...

Cheers

Center for Civic Networking                        Richard Civille
P.O. Box 65272                                     Washington Director
Washington, DC 20035                               [log in to unmask]
(202) 362-3831