On Fri, 17 Sep 1993, Stephen H Snow -- Personal Account wrote:

> Someone is not taking his medication.
>
> Steve Snow

  George Lodge has comprehensively described the "American Disease," which
afflicts this domain and the medication needed by those who are afflicted.
I thought Stephen Snow's comment an indication of symptoms worth looking into.

*                                                              *
*             Vigdor Schreibman, Editor & Publisher            *
*           Federal Information News Syndicate (FINS)          *
*                   18 - 9th Street, NE #206                   *
*                   Washington, DC 20002-6042                  *
*                Internet: [log in to unmask]               *
*  Unless otherwise indicated, I make no claim of copyright    *
*  in massages I write for transmission over the Internet.     *
*  I hereby grant permission to all others to reproduce,       *
*  retransmit or copy such messages, subject only to the       *
*  request to retain the signature line so as to give          *
*  appropriate credit for the use of any such material.        *