Steven -  I couldn't agree more.   My problem is that I don't know how to
suppress my return address for a single or small group of messages.
Even if I don't "sign" these things the whole world (depending on the
particular listserv) would know who sent it anyway just by looking at the
"from" line.  What did this fellow do -- subscribe as "anonymous" rather
than his own name?  Maybe he thought he was "telneting" and that was
the required guest user account.

Mike Spencer