Hello
I'm going crazy!  Our committee is stuck in a decision concerning  what
platform we should run our community FreeNet on.  I'd really like to
hear from everyone about their concerns and experiences deciding on a
platform.  I've been watching the listserv for some time and while there
has been some discussion it may be that it depends on other
information that I don't currently have.  Dos, Unix, 486, BBS, the thing
is no one here really knows what our options are.  Is there good
connectivity support for dos platforms?  What about Unix on Intel?
What about stability?  Security?  What are the real concerns here?
Would appreciate some basic thoughts and concerns, what to look
 for and what to look out for, and I'll try to take it from there.

Thanks in advance,
Jim Burns
The Victoria Community FreeNet
Development Committee