I also agree with Andy and Pat regarding representation in Congress.  I, too,
participate in one of the "accepted" parties and am fed up with the way
"business as usual" is conducted.
  I have been on a letter writing campaign for the past two years protesting
votes on various items.  It's going to take a nationwide effort to limit
terms and change things.
  One of my biggest gripes today is that single people who own homes and
maintain homes cannot claim head of household when filing taxes.  I have
been a widow for the past nine years, still maintain a home, pay taxes and
all the rest of the stuff that goes with home ownership but cannot claim
a deduction.  At 53 years of age and having worked since 1959 I find this
a big insult.  I have seen representatives and congressmen accused of
awful things when they have tried to take away some of the power of the IRS.  After
the accusations and being voted out of office or resigning, seeing an apology
reported in the paper for a supposed error in paperwork.  What kind of
justice is that.
  As you can see, I am difinitely in support of Evote.  Educate the masses
in use of these machines by posting how-to information sheets and let them
make up their own minds.  The same excuses were used when changing to the
one handed ballot box rather than pen and paper.
   The views expressed are my own and not to be associated with my place
of employment or those of anyone else.
       Dottie Baker