Have any of the current 'free-nets'/public access computing
systems/community computing systems/etc. accessed their impact on the
local community and in particular on the local business community??  If
any investigation along this line have been done, can the information be
shared.

Is this information already available somewhere via FTP or E-Mail retrieval?

I would like to provide this information to a newsletter I contribute to.

--
P. R. "Fleet" Teachout              [log in to unmask]
"I surf the InterNet!"        [log in to unmask]