> >I remember reading about the use some American Indians are making of the
> >Internet to help preserve their unique identities. Can someone point me to
> >an appropriate site or listserver that handles some of their work?
>
> The best person you can contact is Dave Hughes ([log in to unmask]).  He is
> VERY involved in doing this!!!

In addition to Dave Hughes, you might try writing to Randy Ross
([log in to unmask]).  He's one of the people involved with the fledgling
American Indian Telecommunications group.

There was a reasonably good article on this subject in Omni, the August
1993 issue, I think.  I'm on the road, otherwise I'd look it up for you.

Eric