Sam, et. al.:

I'm exploring the posibility of establishing a conference on our
system (WestNet) called Nonprofit Technology which would address
the effective use of information technology in the nonprofit
sector. Actually the conference is already up and I'm looking for
ways to gateway it to a much wider audience. As Chair of the
Technology Resource Consortium, I looked to its members first, and
several of us are considering gateway8iing the conference to local
firstClass BBSs. Primarily because we see it as a way to service
our constituencies (who are not online yet). But it could just as
easily be made into a newsgroup. If you're interested login at
406/442-3697 (if you have FirstClass client software, use it,
otherwise 14,400 N81).

Marshall Mayer Executive Director Desktop Assistance Helena, MT