  **ERROR** LONG FROM FIELD. FIELD WAS CUT. OLD FIELD WAS:
       "Communet: Community and Civic Network Discussion List"              <COMM
[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]>do you think that the
re needs to be a mailing list for the discussion of
>non-profit and NGO issues? I notice that too much of the non-profit
>activity and information is isolated on proprietary networks.

> I agree with Art: there should be some forum *not* on proprietary networks
> for discussing these kinds of things.  Seems like a USENET group or
> a mailing list would be the best choices.  Would anyone else be interested

> Mr. Newman:
>            Please add my name to the list of folks interested in the
> above list----

         Yvonne Bradbury-Wiseman
         ACOA/Enterprise Network
         P.O. Box 429