has told me that his site is also available.

 From: [log in to unmask] (Charles Rawls)

What is a Dorsai?

        The Dorsai Embassy, Inc., is a not-for-profit, 501(c)3 corperation,
chartered under the laws of the state of New York and recognized by the
Internal Reveneue Service as a charitable organization.

        Under the charter, The Dorsai Embassy, provide computer hardware,
software, consulting, training and communications capabilities to other
501(c)3 groups, not-for-profits, community service groups, the disabled, the
disadvantaged and the general public.

        By way of that charter the Dorsai provides many services and operates
many sub-groups.  Some of which are :

        THE DORSAI EMBASSY, THE BBS:  Providing both fido-net and live
internet services to local groups and individuals.  Contact is via e-mail to
[log in to unmask], or [log in to unmask]  Registration is via
telnet to dorsai.dorsai.org, login as new and press return at the password
prompt.  User accounts are usually set up within 48 hours.  Or direct dial
at (718)-392-4060 or (718)-729-6120.

        THE DORSAI CHALLENGERS:  Providing services, support and training to
those who are physically challenged.  Contact is [log in to unmask] or

        THE DORSAI YOUTH:  Services to the "at-risk youth".  Providing computer
 training, outdoor education series, community service, and general life
experience education to inner-city youth and juvenile first-offenders.
Many of the skills developed in this program at the the hands of recognized
industry leaders.

        OPERATION RENEW:  Collecting donations of older computer equipment
which is rebuilt by The Dorsai Youth and donated to other 501(c)3,
not-for-profit's, the disadvantaged and the disabled.
Contact is [log in to unmask]

        OPERATION LITERACY:   Continuing classes on basic computer skills
networking, TCP/IP, the internet, Word Perfect, Windows, DOS, etc.  Contact
is [log in to unmask]

        DORSAI WEST:    The Dorsai Embassy, has acquired title to a four acre
estate in Easton Pa.  It is our intention to re-build the property to provide
a site for high intensity weekend seminars under the Operation Literacy
project and for weekend retreats under the Dorsai Youth project.

        Dorsai operations are funded solely from the pockets of the Dorsai
Staffers and donations from the general public.

        This document can also be retrieved by mail to [log in to unmask]
or via finger to [log in to unmask]