On Mon, 13 Dec 1993, Lynn Shelton wrote:

> I'll speak up for a Mailing List as opposed to a News Group.

   ...ditto...

> I am one of
> those helping non-profits learn how to use computers, modems and commun-
> ications software, and hoping to network with others doing likewise.

OK; first question for the mailing list;  How to get started.

I guess ten years of playing with BBSing, and the last year playing with
the net has me too deep into it to express myself to those that don't know
the tech.  Although, I suppose if I hadn't gotten so stuck in the "But, I
just finished training!  Where am I supposed to get the experience to land
that first job?!", I might have had enough exposure to be able to do this.

Maybe some sort of "bait" to get them to ask about "stuff"?  Anybody got a
nice introductory brochure,  or something?

> Lynn Shelton
> Internet: [log in to unmask]
> Bitnet: lynnsh@epcc

Wayne